Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wide awake

It's almost 1:00am and my alarm goes off at 5:20am.... Wish I could say my eyes are closed but instead my mind is racing.  Thinking about where I want my life to be a year from.. Two years...is the path I'm on the one that will bring the most joy and be true to my desires? Am I closer to reaching my goals? Have my goals changed or have I just glossed over to make the now a more tolerant experience? Where is this journey leading? Can I follow my true north and still manage the everyday practicalities? These are the questions I lay awake thinking about... How to be sincere and authentic in my life... To have each day be a joy... To pursue my passions... I ask these questions and all the while contemplating and searching for real estate in Chile, Brazil and Panama.... My heart and mind thousands of miles from here... Thousands of mile from my 5:20am alarm... Casitas on the beach... Hammocks on the patios... Day dreaming of lazy days looking at to the sea...paint brush in hand ... Or early morning sunrises... Camera in hand... My journey leads to where I'm meant to be... My minds has other ideas... For now I'll focus on the daily grind and 5:20am wake up call...knowing I'm blessed for so  much... I have faith this journey will lead me on the path I'm meant to be on... Patience... Patience... Patience... I believe !

No comments:

Post a Comment